Terms & conditions
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Agreement between us pursuant to which we, ECN Trade Cyprus Pty Ltd ("the Company") shall provide the goods and training services pursuant to your acceptance of the quotation supplied and of these Terms and Conditions by signing and returning said quotation you have accepted an order of goods or training services set out in the quotation and agreed to be bound by the Contract including these Terms and Conditions ("Terms")
- Within these Terms, the following expression shall have the following meanings:
- "Training Agreement" - The form of education supplied to you and signed off by way of confirmation of agreement of the material to be used within the Contract
- "Client" - The person or firm ordering the Goods or Training Services
- "Company" - ECN Trade Cyprus Pty Ltd
- "Contract" - The Order for Goods and Training Services as set out in the Quotation or not further confirmed by the Purchase Order
- "Contract Price" - The total of all prices set out for the Goods and Training Services and Carriage set out on the Quotation as may be varied following market brief approval at the sole discretion of the Company.
- "Goods and Training Services" - Shall be all those Goods and Training Services outlined and set out in the Quotation at the prices set out therein or subsequently agreed following final consultation approval.
- "Invoice" - The final invoice delivered to the Client by the Company at the time of delivery of the Goods / Services ordered.
- "Terms and Conditions" - These terms herein
A Contract shall be created between the Company and the Client upon a written Quotation being accepted by the Client and showing that acceptance by signing the Quotation and either faxing or sending the signed Quotation back to the Company
- Contract Price
- The full price payable for the Contract shall be as quoted on the Quotation subject to the Company reserving the right to vary such prices according to any further requirements by the Client pursuant to the training brief and subject to extra charges for any further or extra work required over and above that stipulated on the Quotation. Any such variation shall be advised by the Company in writing.
- The Contract Price may vary within a 10% range according to the actual quantities of training delivered, being either plus or minus 10% of the amount ordered. The Client accepts that the eventual Invoice may reflect the Contract Price plus or minus 10% of the amount of services ordered.
- All prices set out in the Quotation are in AUD and inclusive of GST which shall be charged at the current rate.
- Terms of Payment
- All invoices are payable before the complete training module is delivered.
- A deposit may be required at the sole discretion of the Company and payable at the time of acceptance of the Quotation under clause 3.1
- Title and Risk to Goods
- Risk passes to the Client immediately upon delivery of the training material. However, the training materials remain the property and title remains in the Company until payment has been made in full under the Contract.
- Until title of Goods has passed, the Client shall hold the Goods as bailee for the Company. In addition to any rights of tracing, the Company shall be beneficially entitled to the proceeds of sale of the Goods which shall be assigned to the Company.
The Company will make every effort to achieve any quoted delivery dates and execute any obligations set out in the Quotation but will not be under any liability if delivery is delayed or prevented by events beyond their control. For the avoidance of doubt, time shall not be considered of the essence under the Contract. Delivery is normally electronic via email or FTP at no cost to the client. .On the rare case, any hard copies are requested clients will be charged at the current Postal Rate. Personal course delivery is entirely possible at previously agreed rates.
The Company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any inconsequential loss or indirect damage resulting from the Contract.
- Cancellation and Refunds
Contract may be cancelled by the client as of right following signing of the Quotation. The client will be charged a pro-rata rate for the completed part of said training contract and the remainder refunded as requested by the client. At the Company's sole discretion, a Contract may be cancelled either wholly or in part subject to timing. The client will be charged a pro-rata rate for the completed part of said contract and the remainder refunded to the client. If the company cancels the contract and has completed less than %10, there will be full refund to the client.
- Inability to Deliver
The Company does not offer any guarantee whatsoever with regard to the Goods or training service unless specifically agreed otherwise and stated on the Quotation.
- These terms, the Quotation and any other document specifically referred to in any of those documents shall constitute the Contract and entire agreement between the parties and supersede any previous agreement or understanding.
- Any notice required to be given to either party shall be addressed in writing to the Company at its registered office and to the Client at the address details given on the Quotation.
- No failure or delay by the Company in exercising any of its rights under these Terms shall be deemed a waiver of that right. No waiver by the Company of any breach shall be considered a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- If any provisions of these Terms are unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from the agreement and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with local party Law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the local party Courts.
- The Company may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and in particular may use the services of Associates, but the Client may not assign its rights or obligations under this agreement without the express written consent of the Company.
- Training Courses we Offer:
- Introductory Module
Period: Three classes
- The comparison of the forex market and other speculative markets
- The forex exchange rate, charge methods, spot rates and spreads
- How to choose the best analysis and transaction method
- The relationship between the short line and long line
- The analysis of fundamental areas
- Intermediate Module
Period: twelve classes
- Basic theory of modern chart technology
- Dow theory
- The analysis of the single and combined K line
- The application of the trend line and channels
- Analysis of the technical indicators (Equal-string, Blean channel, MACD, RSI, KDJ)
- Advanced Module
Period: fifteen classes
- Reverse form
- Relay form
- Application methods of the reverse and relay form
- Support, resistance, and stop loss setting
- The 123 role and 2B theory
- The waves theory and cycle theory (Common forms and models are practiced by the real market.)
- Expert Module
Period: forty six classes
Starts with the basics of the Introductory Module then works through the Intermediate, Advanced Modules and completes with the Expert training sessions. Includes all the course material and practice sessions for the complete courses,
Additionally, the module introduces real world forex exchange experience from senior traders and their technical models used.